Production OperatorsNicosia, Cyprus
A key role for someone looking for a career in pharmaceuticals or a laboratory environment but who didn’t get the chance to study this fascinating field. An obvious choice for those who have studied biology or chemistry or a related field.
Executing the pharmaceutical Production procedures according to the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) directions and SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) instructions, this is a stable, wonderful team to work of medical professionals to work with and continually learn.
- Manufacturing and packing of homeopathic liquid products; includes the operation of small laboratory equipment, such as pipettes, scales and dispensers
- Manufacturing and packing of tablet products; includes the operation of small laboratory equipment, such as label applicators, capping machines and printers
- Completion and retention of the GMP manufacturing and packing records (in English)
- Maintenance of laboratories’ hygiene
- Participation in the order, receipt, sampling and storing of incoming goods
- Classification and allocation of products and starting materials in the warehouse
- Issuance of requested materials/ products for use in production procedures
- Participation in the receipt, sampling and storing of products and returns from production
- Participation in sanitization procedures of packing materials
- Packaging of products for sale and distribution
- Participation in issuing of Shipping Forms and Invoices
- Retention of the GMP Warehouse records
- Maintenance of Warehouses’ hygiene
- Due to the fact that the job takes place in a pharmaceutical laboratory, the Pharmaceutical services of Cyprus and the GMP regulations require that the successful candidate undergoes medical screening before employment that includes the following laboratory tests:
- Chest x-ray
- Blood tests for Hepatitis B and C, HIV 1 and 2, and Syphilis;
- Stool examination (stool microscopy, parasitology and culture)
- The test cost is undertaken by the company
- The candidate can be employed by the company only if the test results are in the acceptable limits, and will continue the aforementioned laboratory tests once a year for the whole duration of their employment
- The candidate is also required to share their personal medical history with the company doctor upon employment
- Fluent command of English is required, as all of the GMP documents are in English.
- Strong eye and attention to detail
- Person of high integrity and strong work ethics
- No previous experience is necessary- GMP training is undertaken by the company in parallel to their activities
- University degree in any field is desirable, but not mandatory
- There are no health risks related to the working environment or nature of the job duties of the employee
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:00. A 30 minute break is included in the 8h of work.
- Performance evaluation takes place every 8 months, and decisions regarding salary raises are made accordingly.
- Provident Fund.
- GMP training provided by the company.
- Free training in stress management techniques (biofeedback).
- Free consultation on self-care and self-medication from the MDs of the company.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.