Finance and Tax ManagerNicosia, Cyprus
Premium opportunity for a Finance professional looking to advance and develop to a higher level such as Financial Controller. This managerial role will offer development and progression to the right person. Ideal for qualified candidates from Cysec exposed roles and experience.
- Participate in setting up the regulated environment of the group and provide advice from a finance perspective
- Responsible for all reporting requirements for the Cysec company
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; market trends; recommending actions to management.
- Organization of the record keeping required by the legislation and regulation including safeguarding customer funds
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Collaborate with service external providers to ensure proper compliance with all regulations (tax, audit)
- Liaising with service external providers for the preparation and successful completion of the transfer pricing studies and IP rulings in a timely and proper manner
- Liaising with legal team for the financial and tax review of agreements and contracts
- Coordinate and oversee the tax issues and processes, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Evaluating tax exposure, communicating with external consultants and auditors on tax related matters.
- Preparation of temporary tax assessment and ir4 reviews for all Cyprus companies of the group
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Bachelors or Masters degree in business, economics, finance, or a related field
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the industry in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Proactivity and problem-solving skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Experience in Cysec companies will be considered an advantage
- Experience in an international environment will be considered an advantage
- Exposure to TP and IP regime will be considered an advantage
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.