Product OwnerNicosia, Cyprus
You will play a key role in establishing and delivering the product roadmap and strategy that will enable the company to meet its targets. You will be responsible for maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the Software development team. This will include working extensively with management and various stakeholders to create, prioritise and groom the backlog.
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders to create a clear, transparent and prioritised roadmap and backlog, which is aligned with the strategy and priorities of the business.
- Effectively prioritise maintenance and by defect management activities
- Communicate effectively with the teams and partners to ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Team will work on next
- Work with the software development team to drive continuous improvements to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Learn every aspect of the business and quickly become a domain expert
- 3+ years of Product Ownership experience in an Agile environment
- Project management knowledge and experience
- A good understanding of software and web technologies and a good sense for web-design and user experience in general
- Experience with software development frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- Willingness and passion for learning
- Flexible, proactive attitude with a focus on delivering results
- Leadership skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience of working in the HR software industry would be a huge plus
- Great salary based on your experience and skills
- Fantastic work conditions
- Informal working environment
- International team of colleagues
- The chance to benefit from a fast-growing company
- Relocation package if necessary
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.