Senior Art ConsultantNicosia, Cyprus
Are you an experienced Interior Designer or Architect? Are you up to the challenge of working for an international firm specializing in the curation of custom art collections for properties around the world? Our client represents luxury hotels, corporate offices, and private residences. This consultancy marries discerning taste with a deep understanding of the historical and cultural identity of each property. Not only experts on art, but researchers, historians, and storytellers by training.
- Curate collections of high-quality artwork and accessories
- Ensure the successful, on-time and on-budget delivery of all aspects of projects, from proposals and presentations to the final installation of the artwork on site
- Oversee research, artist and client communications, framing selection, production coordination and quality control.
- Report to senior managers
- Collaborate and co-ordinate other team members involved on projects
- Travel on project related trips on occasion
- Qualified Interior Designer or Architect or similar field
- Fluent English speaker
- Highly motivated with a conscientious work ethic
- You have a confident yet wide-ranging taste in art, an appreciation for interior design, and a curiosity about aesthetic traditions all over the world
- You should enjoy detail oriented work and thrive on multitasking and organization
- You are a pro at working to tight deadlines and working under pressure
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, proven ability to collaborate and work across projects both with colleagues and clients
- You will be familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) and Excel.
- Medical cover
- Performance related annual bonus
- Area parking permit
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.