Excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to work in a professional medical practice in Limassol.
- Telephone tasks (taking messages, transferring calls, screening calls, answering questions & providing basic information to clients)
- Opening & distributing incoming mail & organising outgoing correspondence
- Office filing & paperwork processing
- Operating office equipment such as fax machines, copies, phone systems
- Composing correspondence and preparing reports for doctors
- Preparing & scheduling appointments, welcoming guests
- Monitoring patients’ arrivals and departures etc
- Providing assistance to the partners and/or staff as regards to clerical duties
- Ensuring the smooth, efficient & effective operation of the office, equipment & supplies
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy as regards to medical files
- Preparing beverages for partners & guests
- Good oral comprehension & expression
- Fluent in Greek and in English; written, typing and spoken
- Good time management skills
- Strong organizational ability
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to perform administrative tasks quickly and accurately
- Ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Attention to detail & high level of accuracy
- A good grade high school diploma Office administration / Secretarial studies degree or relevant experience
- Must be competent in the use of MS Office (particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook) and the Internet.
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures.
- 1-2 years’ experience in office administration
Benefits and working hours
- Surgery hours: 8-1, 4-7
- Thursday afternoons off from 1pm
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.