Subtitle EditorNicosia, Cyprus
Excellent opportunity for tri lingual, EU nationals living in Cyprus to work in a TV station and launch a new career. Native Russian is a must and excellent Greek spoken and written, reading etc.
- Responsible for correcting, with the use of a special software, machine generated Greek subtitles of a Russian TV channel
- Edition of such subtitles includes: correction of grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors
- translation from Russian language of missing sentences or phrases
- edition of subtitle position on a screen
- Translates from Russian to Greek also synopses, programs’ description texts etc.
- Excellent command of Russian language (reading, listening), including slang phrases
- Excellent command of Greek language (grammar, spelling, punctuation), including slang
- Experience in using computer (Windows, Microsoft Office)
- Quick thinking mindset
- Plodding and responsible
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Pay great attention to details
- Complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner
Benefits and working hours
- Since the work is very specialized, subtitle editor will have training courses at our company premises.
- Working schedule: two days after two days (including weekends and public holidays). Work on shifts. 7 hours per shift (from 07:00 until 14:00 or from 14:00 until 21:00)
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.