Area ManagerLimassol, Cyprus
Fantastic opportunity for seasoned managers to join a firmly established, island wide company in Cyprus. This managerial role is to cover the team at the Limassol location and is ideal for a go-getter with personality and strong communication and co-ordination skills.
If you are an experienced team leader, who loves nothing more than a busy role where no day is the same, then don’t waste another minute. We want to hear from you.
- Co-ordinate and manage a team of around 40 people with outbound responsibilities and deliveries.
- Organise rotas and staffing parameters for teams
- Follow up and manage customer issues and complaints
- Provide vision and direction to the team and management with a view to stream lining processes for greater efficiency
- Be on call and able to manage out of hours queries or situations
- Plan and prioritize team and individual tasks and responsibilities
- Report and feed back to senior management and HR
- Be a proactive member of the management team and to relish continuous learning
- University graduate in Business, Management or related field
- IT Literate
- Fluent Greek and English
- Several years+ working experience, at least 5 of which should be in a management role
- Proven experience in a client focused or customer service oriented role
- Hands-on, can-do attitude
- Positive, proactive & flexible
- Solution focused individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Skilled people manager with operations mind set
- Proven multi tasker with experience in effective multi-layered co-ordination
- Born collaborator and team player
- Competitive base salary
- Performance related annual increase
- Annual bonus
- Provident fund
- Medical insurance
- Company car and mobile phone
- Substantial software training for internal systems
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.