Investor Relations OfficerLimassol, Cyprus
Looking for an experienced business development professional with a proven track record in sales in the asset management and wealth management industry. If you enjoy working autonomously and enjoy closing deals with HNWIs, if you are an energetic and self-motivated person who likes to set your own schedule work in a flexible environment, then look no further.
- Directly responsible for the revenue targets of the company and increasing company AUM
- Responsible for onboarding clients and managing clients requests
- Assessment of new target markets and penetration of new markets (leads generations)
- To be the ambassador of the company and its products
- Report to the President or VP of Business Development
- University degree in Business related subject is a bonus
- Proven track record in raising AUM for at least 3 years with Asset/Wealth Management firms
- Understanding of hedge funds, fixed incomes, debt products and other transferrable securities
- Professional communication skills and client facing abilities
- Ability to close deals; solid, proven sales and/or business development background
- Have an existing network of potential investors and affiliates
- Born risk taker
- Happy and able to travel whether island wide or abroad
- Fluent English essential; other languages a bonus
- Substantial base salary with potential upside depending on profile.
- Commissions on performance, no cap.
- Mobile phone, travels & accommodations, medical insurance
- 21 days of annual leave
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.