Senior Corporate LawyerNicosia, Cyprus
Excellent senior legal role responsible for managing the affairs of predominantly Russian groups of companies, administration and corporate matters.
This key person will oversee agreements and resolutions pertaining to other groups and clients as may be allocated. As the successful candidate you would review and oversee complex groups of companies and trust structures, re domiciliation and dissolution procedures both in Cyprus and for offshore companies. You could be the direct person in communication with clients for developing solutions according to their needs. Sound like you?
- Overseeing fully corporate matters of the group of companies
- Daily ongoing communication with the relevant persons, clients’ advisors, teams within family offices
- Liaising with the ROC and other governmental bodies in Cyprus
- Drafting and or Review of resolutions, agreements (pledge, loan etc) and / or any other documents
- Amendments of MAA, full scope of work
- Ensure that companies’ affairs are maintained in full order, i.e. proper conduct of AGMs, KYC review and update,
- Drafting, review of various POAs, resolutions as well as their high-level review
- Due Diligence procedures
- Assisting with any matters relating to the establishment of clients’ offices and with various property matters of the Group in Cyprus
- Immigration matters, such as - drafting and review of Reservation and Sales Agreements, Sales Contract and post sales matters, rental agreements, employment agreement as may be needed.
- Other tasks as may be decided by the MD
- Cyprus Bar qualified Lawyer
- Fluent English speaker; Greek and Russian an advantage.
- Similar experience in a corporate environment
- Managerial and/or supervisory experience needed
- Direct experience and therefore able to take the lead in legal engagements and handling key client relationships
- Keen and experienced to train other members of staff
- Assertive manager able to handle, steer and successfully concluding dealings
- Multi tasker able to handle day to day demands and clients’ requests
- Excellent communicator adept at communication/ correspondence with clients, lawyers, associates, foreign agents, auditors and governmental authorities
- Collaborative, diplomatic and professional relationship skills, able to manage relationships, successfully resolve issues and problems, consult and coordinate advice from relevant third parties
- Experienced in drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements and documentation across a wide spectrum, sale and purchase agreements, real estate, share swap and other transactions
- Able to draft and review contracts, resolutions (pledge, loan etc), POAs and or any other documents
- Liaison experience with ROC and other governmental bodies
- Direct experience and able to take on liquidation and strike off, re domiciliation of companies in and out of Cyprus
- Able to review and draft a broad array of legal documents pertaining to companies, trusts.
- Able and experienced to prepare memoranda to update clients on various changes to law: BVI, Cyprus, Belize, etc as well as amendments to MAA
- Annual salary review
- 13th salary
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.