Software DeveloperLimassol, Cyprus
An excellent opportunity for a junior - mid-level Software Developer to further upskill in the products, technologies and standards used within a maritime tech company. Following induction, you will then be able to take a driving role in our range of web-based products for the Maritime Industry. In additional to these technical opportunities you will also be fully literate and comfortable with marine related terms, concepts and working procedures of this fascinating sector. Juniors with a particular work attitude or experience are also invited to apply.
- Architecting, designing, coding, testing and validating server side based on Python, Java and REST
- Designing and developing web client side using HTML/JS/CSS/EmberJs/jQuery/kendoUI.
- Taking part in the agile development full cycle of project development from Analysis, Design, Implementation, Review, Testing and finally Deploying.
- You will be required to take part in the support process of our products
- You will be required to communicate with customers to clarify and resolve issues
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or relevant field
- 2 years’ experience in a web related software development position
- A good understanding of databases and SQL
- Experience in Java or Python essential and a willingness to learn one or the other
- Experience and good understanding of web client technologies: HTML/JS/CSS and client side MVC frameworks.
- Ability to research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment utilizing good judgment and initiative
- Strong Planning and organizational skills along with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Shipping related experience and knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Fluent English
- 13th salary
- Full medical cover for employees and their families
- Constant learning and development
- Lunch allowance