UX/UI DesignerLimassol, Cyprus
Are you an innovator who can make users’ digital experiences easier, more secure and more enjoyable? Do you want to join a company that invests in it’s people and is changing the way companies do business? We are looking for a professional who’ll join our client’s creative team and can deliver innovative, on-brand multimedia for online advertising, offline campaigns, video-based content and creatives for the website and channel partners.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts - online/offline designs (web design, UI/UX design for apps etc)
- Produce design presentations including visual design, interaction design, design research and prototyping.
- Responsible for visually communicating the identity of the brand and ensuring it remains consistent across all mediums.
- Manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while maintaining keen attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate effective time management and the ability to handle multiple design projects simultaneously and meet their deadlines.
- Provide final detailed design specifications and assets for front-end developers to implement.
- Advanced experience in development software tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and/or other design applications employing the highest quality standards and demonstrating attention to detail, typography and colour
- Expert understanding of Sketch, InVision, prototyping software and other related UX/UI design tools
- A digital portfolio showcasing innovative online/offline design, responsive web, user experience and visual design work for desktop and touch devices
- UI & UX experience, interface layout, interface design, visual design, interaction design, establishing visual guidelines
- Experience in user research, the ability to analyse data & validate, before creating a solution
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proactive, problem-solving abilities and the understanding to prioritise as deadlines change
- Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital channels
- Experience in designing iOS/Android app experiences from start to finish as a visual and UI designer with familiarity with iOS/Android development
- Able to anticipate change and react efficiently; comfortable with ambiguity
- Able to create processes that support the development of amazing work in a creative environment
- Able to handle multiple tasks for multiple individuals
- Discretion in handling confidential materials and issues
- Excels under pressure, maintaining a calm demeanour
- Works well independently, and within a team
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Willingness to work with new technologies
- Understanding the objectives and requirements of each design job
- Experience creating flow charts, wireframes, and mock-ups
- Strong command of the English language
- Experience in designing iOS/Android apps, from start to finish
- Experience with the Atlassian suite including JIRA
- Icon design
- CSS/HTML experience a plus
- Strong understanding of UX best practices and standards
- A competitive salary with an incentive program that rewards and recognizes outstanding performance
- Challenging and engaging tasks
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible work and leave schedules
- Opportunity to work in an open and collaborative environment
- Team bonding events
- 13th Salary
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.