Are you a PHP developer looking to create cool tech that is supercharging businesses? This new vacancy offers a working environment that can provide everything you need to perform at the highest level, and we are looking for a PHP Developer to join the growing team in Limassol.
Our client is on a mission to change the way the world does business with AI-driven tools that deliver real results by creating a common set of scalable, data-centric solutions.
- Write clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure full optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years of professional experience in PHP development
- Experience with SQL and other popular RDBMSes (Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
- High proficiency in object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Good knowledge of version control tools (e.g., GIT)
- Team worker, lifelong learner
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop bold new ideas
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony, etc.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Redis, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience in other languages, such as Python and Bash Script will be considered an advantage
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development
- Familiar with Jira project management software
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Challenging and engaging tasks
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible work and leave schedules
- A competitive salary with an incentive program that rewards and recognises outstanding performance
- Opportunity to work in an open and collaborative environment
- Team bonding events
- 13th Salary
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.