Our client is one of the leading Information Technology companies in Cyprus for almost 40 years, having successfully designed, implemented and supported numerous solutions for the Financial Sector, Public Sector, semi-Government organisations, academic institutions, and other privately held companies.
They develop innovative and effective IT solutions that create and offer a competitive advantage and perceptible value to clients. The strategic goal is to offer a wide range of products and services to deliver standard and customised solutions based on the technology’s best practices that meet customer's unique requirements.
- Design, develop and document software applications and modifications for all supported technologies
- Responsible for analysis, programming, problem resolution and user support
- Conduct training on new or changed systems for both users and new employees
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience on C# programming with .NET
- Working experience as T-SQL developer on MS SQL Server will be considered as an advantage
- Microsoft Certifications on .NET will be considered as an advantage
- Office 365 working experience will be considered as an advantage
- Dynamics 365 working experience will be considered as an advantage
- Effective time management, communications, decision making, presentation, performance management and organization skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Excellent command of Greek and English
- Excellent verbal, writing, editing, communications, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Attractive remuneration package including 13 salaries
- Provident Fund
- Medical health care
- Professional development
- Opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.