Semi Senior AccountantNicosia, Cyprus
We are happy to announce this excellent vacancy for our client seeking to recruit a semi-senior accountant. The successful applicant will be responsible mainly for performing the accounting of a portfolio of international clients.
- Record bookkeeping transactions and prepare financial statements of client companies.
- Prepare and process accounting entries
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Support a diverse portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors with their accounting requests
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field
- LCCI Higher qualification or similar will be considered an advantage
- 2+ years of previous experience in a similar position working for a professional services firm is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of English as well as the Greek language (Written & Spoken) is a must
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Pleasant personality
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- 13th Salary
- Friday afternoons off
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.