Chief Technology OfficerMinsk, Belarus
Wonderful opportunity to work in either Minsk or Nicosia, this unique CTO role is responsible for the oversight of all aspects of the eCommerce section of our client’s international venture. From product development, platform strategy and operations, and product design, to full oversight of the company’s eCommerce capabilities, this role will involve all aspects of the business.
- Oversee the company’s eCommerce product portfolio for all regions.
- Manage the global eCommerce teams and coordinate activities and development efforts.
- Lead technical development and business planning for the Development team for both buy- and sell-side businesses.
- Define and monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Manage a team of approx. 50 people
- Be able to manage and understand a team composition of Software Developers, Product owner and manager, UI and UX, Architects, DevOps, and other platforms
- Working experience in an Agile work environment built around JIRA including developing user stories, assigning story points, sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups, and sprint retrospectives
- Familiarity with advertising technology platforms, programs and policies (Supply/Demand side, exchanges, mobile)
- Working Cloud infrastructure operations and architecture experience (mainly AWS, containers/Kubernetes)
- Full Stack development experience especially across server-side and databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB) with knowledge of front-end development
- A solid understanding of development languages plus the basics (HTML, CSS, JS), Python and Node.js
- Understanding of Big Data and machine learning
- Exposure to BI (Tableau)
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential
- Proven experience within the eCommerce industry in the same or similar role
- Well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with all industry related business concepts
- Managerial and leadership skills
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.