Document Management AdministratorNicosia, Cyprus
Key admin role for a detail-oriented and highly responsible person looking for a professional administration job within a Fiduciary and corporate sector. Perfect for a junior corporate administrator looking for their next step.
- Responsible for the online filing, storing, scanning, naming of all documents and client files
- Responsible for corrective work that is needed
- To renaming scanned documents, creating proper online storage structures, etc.
- Completing new client files
- To work closely with the compliance department to assist them to locate documents that may be needed for their requirements
- To also work with the legal manager to provide support as necessary
- To be positioned within the compliance department.
- University degree in Business
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of confidentiality and high work ethic
- Excellent collaborative and support skills; strong team player
- IT literate
- Previous admin experience a big plus
- Previous experience in a corporate environment at a junior level is a must
- High Fluency in English is essential; Russian would also be an advantage
- 13th salary
- A professional corporate environment with excellent opportunities to develop
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.