Part Time Administrative AssistantNicosia, Cyprus
Excellent, established financial firm is looking for a part time (2-3 days a week) administrative assistant to be responsible for providing admin support and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. Possibility to progress towards a full-time position in the future.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Attend meetings and record minutes
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet or presentation software
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Report directly to the Junior Compliance Officer - under her guidance and training.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as own initiative and to manage one’s own time and the time of those this role supports
- Integrity – High emphasis on this
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Dependability – Highly valued is reliability, sense of responsibility
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude and excellent collaborative working skills
- Concern for Others – Job requires being sensitive to the others’ needs and feelings, to be a team player and be understanding and helpful on the job
- Fluent in English and Greek Preferably; other languages such as Chinese would be an advantage
- 9-5pm, 2-3 days per week
- 13th salary
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.