Audit ManagerNicosia, Cyprus
A prominent, key player in the world of Accounting and Finance is ready for expansion of it’s teams. We are looking for the next Audit Manager to lead this department and take things forward into this next prosperous year ahead.
- Undertake as well as co-ordinate multiple audit engagements
- Responsible for a team of 8-10 members of staff
- Review work performed by the team
- Ensure all work performed is compliance with International Standards of Auditing and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Preparation & review of Income Tax computations and Income Tax returns
- Provision of guidance to members of staff in audit assignments given to them, track progress of audits and ensure that they are completed in the most efficient and effective way
- Preparation of yearly and quarterly staff planning, budgets and forecasts for discussion with partners
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience with a reputable audit firm.
- Qualified ACCA or ACA
- Fluent English and Greek
- IT Literate and especially use of MS Office, CaseWare and CaseWare International working papers
- We are looking for an ambitious individual who has solid management and communication skills
- 13th salary
- Medical cover
- 40-hour week, 8.5 hours on Monday to Thursday and 6 hours on Friday
- Flexible working hours
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.