Business Development ManagerNicosia, Cyprus
Fancy a job in an ambitious and challenging environment? Our client is looking for a talented and passionate Business Developer Manager to join the team in the Nicosia office. If you are a pioneer, eager to learn and want to pursue something meaningful, we want to hear from you!
- Lead end-to-end deal processes: strategy, sourcing, analysis, negotiation, and implementation
- Define, plan, set and launch new deployments and integrations
- Negotiate local partnerships that help Cyprus Public Transport achieve our core strategic priorities
- Work cross-functionally with all the departments to launch new products and partnerships
- Provide insights and advice for them, being able to deal with different business profiles and sectors
- Rapid Response Team for high-priority deals that need to be executed on tight timelines
- Prepare and present the results of the analysis for management presentations
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Be an owner. Build and implement the market growth strategy across multiple departments with the full support of HQ.
- Monitor performance. Track and report supply and demand metrics. Use data to, creatively solve problems, find ways to improve, and track results.
- Drive results. Forecast and set quarterly goals for your market, while creating an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision to reach those goals.
- Share information. Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback
- Generate feedback and recommendations to central operations, business, product and engineering teams.
- Be the face of Cyprus Public Transport As the leader of your market, you will meet with local officials, business owners and customers
- Degree in either engineering or economics
- A minimum of 3 years of Business Development experience with exposure to IT transactions
- An entrepreneurial, dynamic can-do mentality
- Proven experience of end-to-end business development experience
- Experience managing P&L
- Very strong project management and negotiation skills
- Goal-drivenness and self-motivation
- Dynamic, agile, organized and decisive
- Passion and drive for urban mobility and sustainability
- Great teamplayer
- Fluent level in Greek & English
Nice to have
- Strong links to the mobility sector
- Extensive financial modelling
- Fluency in Spanish
- An attractive compensation and performance bonuses
- An international environment with dynamic and passionate co-workers
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.