Warehouse ManagerLarnaca, Cyprus
Our client, a new company in the market which is growing rapidly and expanding its worldwide presence, is looking to hire a Warehouse Manager. As a Warehouse manager, you will be responsible for setting-up procedures and maintaining the day-to-day operation. If you consider yourself a great fit for this role, we would love to hear from you!
- Organize office preparation, warehouse refurbishment and installation of security systems
- Establish relations with shipping companies, customs brokers and customs in order to achieve seamless and fast shipping to overseas customers
- Implement a warehouse management system
- Facilitate routine company operation: relations with the landlord, internet and utilities companies, accountant, etc.
- Contact with local authorities to facilitate company operation
- Receive shipments of merchandise, position them at the warehouse and keep track of the inventory
- Keep the data in the Warehouse management system up to date and being ready to report the current status of the inventory at any time during working hours
- When required to do so, find the required products at the warehouse and send to customers at a timely manner
- Liaise with customs and shipping companies when receiving and shipping merchandise
- Being able to pick up the phone, answer emails and have recent data at hand during normal working hours
- Being at the office when required for receiving and shipping merchandise, or any other work-related activities
- Experience in shipping or receiving goods to/from overseas is highly required. If you have previously been working as a logistics manager, customs broker or have been running your own business like a shop selling imported goods, you may be well fit for the job.
- University degree in management, legal or logistics or related fields is welcomed but not a must
- Fluent Greek and English
- Computer skills – professional use of Word and Excel
- Able to read legal language with great attention
- Energetic and fast-thinking
- Highly productive as an individual worker
- Strong commensurate salary
- 21 days annual leave
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.