Are you a dynamic and driven individual looking to make a difference through your work? Are you interested in joining an innovative business and legal consulting firm whose mission is to make this world a better place through holistic business consulting services, workshops and seminars? Look no further!
Our client is looking for an Accountant! This role is ideal for those looking for varied and challenging experience coupled with an opportunity for growth.
- Manage client files and complete all accounting services for corporate clients
- General bookkeeping and accounting duties for external clients
- Advise and provide feedback on any issues to management
- Responsible for internal accounting, client accounting, VAT filings and coordinating with external auditors as appropriate
- Liaise and communicate with clients to gather relevant information
- Handle corporate accounting, including VAT, VIES and prepare complete accounting records ready for audit
- Previous experience (approximately 5 years of experience)
- Previous experience in a progressive conscious environment
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Knowledge of VAT requirements
- Knowledge of consolidated accounting where branches are involved
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is considered an advantage
- Friday afternoon off
- 21 days off
- Work within a company who pride themselves on incomparable ethical, hands-on and tailored client services, with the focus on well-being in the workplace and being mindful of our impact on this planet
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.