Junior Affiliate ManagerLimassol, Cyprus
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Junior Affiliate Manager who will play a critical role in the overall affiliate team’s success. If you consider yourself as a great fit for this role, we would love to hear from you!
- Responsible for sourcing, managing and optimizing affiliate accounts
- Oversee the management of the affiliates, including negotiation of affiliate partnerships and deals, contract review and approval, analysis, and optimization
- Oversee the aspects of social media and communications to affiliate partners including marketing newsletters and more
- Responsible for the overall profitability and growth of the affiliate partners
- Participate in the Affiliate Program including strategy and approach, delivery, and performance measures of the program
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement
- Recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues
- Identify and implement opportunities to enhance affiliate program, new growth opportunities and optimize ROI
- Monitor and assist with internal projects and collaborations affecting the affiliate department reporting and tools
- Recruit new affiliate partners, onboard new partners
- Manage affiliate partners and monitor incoming advertising from affiliate partners
- Nurture and retain affiliate relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or any equivalent field is desired, but not required
- Experience working with financial data and budgets
- Strong team working abilities
- Fluency in English and Russian
- Ability to think strategically; identify and resolve problems in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Collaborative attitude and team-building skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical understanding of Affiliate Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Display Marketing
- Ability to travel as needed to events, trade shows, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills; able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of honesty and integrity
- Highly motivated; demonstrated ability to independently
- Team-player, positive attitude and flexible
- 21 days off
- Office by the sea of Limassol
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.