Business Development ManagerLimassol, Cyprus
Our client, an Electronic Money Institution which provides a convenient and secure way for individuals to pay for products and services, is looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team of passionate professionals who aim to help businesses and consumers conduct their transactions in a more convenient manner.
As the new Business Development Manager, you need to have experience as a BDM in an EMI, FinTech or Banking as well as experience in Market Analysis.
- Develop a strong pipeline of Merchants to use the company’s payment system
- Negotiate commercial terms with new merchants such that the relationship remains profitable to the company at all terms
- Prepare and maintain good sales collateral to support the onboarding of new merchants
- Develop and promote new ideas to generate new business opportunities for the Company within the allocated territory
- Achieve Sales quotas as agreed with your direct Manager at the start of every Financial Year/Quarter
- Manage the ongoing relationship with all Merchants within allocated territory including:
- Commercial Relationship
- Merchant Satisfaction
- Participate in networking events either in Cyprus or abroad
- BSc in Computer Science, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar position
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong selling and negotiating skills
- Computer literate
- Very good knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Previous experience in the Banking or EMI sector will be considered an advantage
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.