Office AdministratorLimassol, Cyprus
Another maritime firm has joined the HR Innovate client list and we are excited to announce this excellent new part-time role. Our client, based in Cyprus, has a number of subsidiaries operating in the shipping industry and owns several product tanker vessels.
This new role is responsible for establishing and managing the group’s Cyprus office and ensuring proper operation of the companies as well as local compliance matters for the whole group. The successful candidate will give emphasis to dealing with all corporate and taxation matters.
- Obtain and arrange for notarization of statutory certificates from relevant local authorities, as necessary
- Call Board/Shareholder meetings, send agenda and distribute relevant documents, attend meetings, draft minutes and arrange for execution of the minutes
- Ensuring the decisions and instructions of management are adhered to at all times
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word
- Fluent in English and Greek (spoken and written)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Punctual, precise, hands-on mentality, service-oriented with good communication skills
- Respond to requests in a prompt and professional manner
- Ensure all work is done in compliance with the Group policies
- 13th salary
- Official Cypriot bank holidays
- Working 2 days per week from 09:00 am to 13:00 and requires flexibility from time to time
- Job location is Limassol but may require traveling from time to time
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.