We are searching for a Chief Engineer with excellent leadership abilities to oversee a thriving plant in the Middle East for an international company. The Chief Engineer's responsibilities will include assigning tasks to teams, setting long and short-term project goals for a running staff of around 50-70 people.
The successful candidate will be someone who has kept abreast of advancements in the field and be dedicated to excellence and deliverables.
- Communicating the goals of the company to all staff
- Supervising every phase of the project from start to completion
- Cost analysis and reports to management
- Approving designs and budgets
- Delegating tasks to engineering teams
- Supervising staff training as well as equipment installation
- Performing quality control checks on all systems and products
- Quickly resolving disputes between staff
- Analyzing data and drafting reports for review
- Oversee maintenance of plant machinery; able to diagnose issues with various machinery
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred; Civil engineering qualification may be considered
- At least 3+ years of experience leading or supervising a team
- Fluency in English and Greek; Arabic would be a plus but not essential
- A sound understanding of engineering principles
- Strong problem solver
- Fast thinking, adaptable. Able to get 'hands-on' with the role.
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude and restore morale to a team
- Previous experience living and working in the Middle East is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to thrive under pressure
- Attention to safety and security
- Able and excels at adapting communication and style to different cultural groups
- Flight tickets paid to come home
- Villa accommodation included
- Attractive salary and prospects
- 30 days annual leave
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.