Head of HRLimassol, Cyprus
As disruptors in their sector, our Fintech clients are looking for a seasoned HR professional to head this vital team. If you’re looking for a place that appreciates curiosity, passion, and desire to learn, if you’re seeking colleagues who are big thinkers eager to take on fresh challenges as a team, then this could be your next career challenge.
- Take responsibility for the company’s Human Resources Strategy and Operations. The main areas of responsibility include Policy Formulation, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Recruitment, and Learning & Development.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, goals, objectives, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Ensure compliance and application of relevant laws throughout Human Resource Management
- Manage all aspects of HR including but not limited to absence, issuing employment contracts, hiring & dismissals, performance management, annual appraisals, learning & development, employee relations, providing reference, etc
- Nurture an encouraging and happy working environment
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Monitor the company’s payroll and benefits
- Manage ongoing maintenance and retention of employees
- Arrange employee events and/or any other employee-related social event
- Degree level or equivalent in Human Resource Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience as an HR Manager. Experience within the fintech industry is not mandatory but is desirable and will be considered an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc)
- Results-driven and people-orientated
- Positive outgoing personality with negotiation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the European and Cyprus labor law and HR best practices
- High standards of professionalism, integrity, and commitment
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Proficient in MS Office
- Additional HR education and certifications will be a plus
- Medical Coverage
- Discounted sport subscriptions
- Daily Healthy treats
- 21 vacation days
- Discounted SPA and Wellness Clubs
- Executive Training Program
- Professional Financial Services courses
- Team Building Social Events
- Referral Bonus
- Performance Bonuses
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.