An established tax and audit firm is looking for a high calibre Auditor, experienced in local and international clients to join a growing audit team. Our client's commitment is to offer continuous support in your professional development and career advancement.
- Opportunity to perform independent audits of a variety of clients
- Assist in other complex non-audit engagements under the supervision of the Audit Management Team whilst being part of a dynamic and friendly environment
- ACCA or ACA qualification or nearly qualified
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other related fields
- 3-4 years of professional experience in a similar position
- High standard of spoken and written Greek and English
- Strong Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong team-working skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize workloads in a rapidly changing industry
- Ability to multitask between projects
- 13th salary
- Flex start time to your day
- Friday afternoons off
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.