HR Administrator - TemporaryNicosia, Cyprus
Our client, based in Nicosia and with global presence and an established reputation for being a premium content provider for the iGaming industry, is looking for an HR administrator on a temporary contract. Offering a multi-product portfolio that is innovative, regulated, and mobile-focused, this firm offers excellent conditions for growth and development to candidates with some experience who are looking to challenge themselves further.
- Assist Group HR manager in fulfilling duties necessary to carry out the HR functions of the company
- Take ownership of the internal HR Software system
- Ensure the HR system is updated at all times
- Receive alerts and run or confirm the process runs appropriately (probation, contract renewal, bonus, etc.) through the system
- Record new employees and ensure onboarding runs through the system
- 2-3 years of experience in HR Administration roles or similar
- Essential to have experience in working with HRIS - preferably ‘BambooHR’ or similar
- Fluency in English; Greek or other languages are an advantage
- Excellent IT literacy
- Attention to detail and eager to learn and develop
- University degree in HR or related field
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.