As a leading provider of cloud-based Managed Data Services and RegTech solutions, our client boasts offices in 12 locations worldwide from New York to London, Paris to Shanghai.
A service-led company, passionate about solving the data challenges faced by the financial community, structure, and team alignment is everything to our client. In this position you will work across multiple teams, gaining valuable company experience, and giving you the opportunity to see where you excel when choosing your future career path within our client.
- Client Services - interface between the clients, the platform, and the organization. Managing client experience through support services, communication, and incident response.
- Performance - research complex issues associated with financial calculations, covering a wide array of asset types. Assuring data quality.
- Content & Permissions - gatekeepers for all third-party relationships with data providers. Sourcing new data and products. Ensuring the use of data by clients is compliant with appropriate licensing.
- Implementation - translate client requirements to the infrastructure through implementation projects.
- Support the suite of products and services
- Provide customers with key information and analytical solutions
- Performance attribution analysis support
- Risk management support
- Compliance support
- Ensure delivery of service in line with KPIs
- Creating mapped records between indices
- Manually augmenting data to maintain database integrity
- Creation and maintenance of benchmark validation checks
- Monitoring of data quality checks
- Newly graduate caliber, preferably mathematics, finance, or a related field
- Experience of up to 2 years will be considered an advantage
- Sound working knowledge of financial spreadsheets and financial databases and applications
- High proficiency with MS Excel
- Be authorized to work in Cyprus
- Knowledge and understanding of equity and fixed income indices
- Flexible, enthusiastic and display a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Happy to work on your own initiative
- Interested in technology, but also aware of the need for appropriate processes and procedures
- Attentive to detail, but also able to demonstrate a wide degree of creativity
- A confident communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal English)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work within a team, as well as independently
- Team breakfast three times per week
More benefits after the end of the probation period, including:
- Flexible working schedule to support international offices
- Provident Fund (7%)
- Performance-related annual bonus
- Medical cover for the whole family
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.