Project Manager - ResearcherNicosia, Cyprus
Once again, our esteemed client, a consulting organization active in European Union affairs is expanding their Cyprus team. In particular, their talents are in research, innovation, and educational programmes and projects. Based in Nicosia, this person would be intensively involved in EU and National-funded transnational research, innovation and educational projects.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious and talented Project Manager - Researcher with a passion for developing innovative project concepts and managing ongoing projects under EU programmes.
- Managing effectively EU and National projects
- Conducting desk and field research and prepare reports
- Facilitating the organization of workshops and other project activities
- Developing competitive project proposals under EU and National programmes, concerning research, education and innovation actions
- Collaborating efficiently with the team members
- Representing the Organization abroad (frequent travelling; 1-3 times/month)
- Higher education degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills to produce proposals and reports
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team
- Problem-solving skills
- Taking initiatives and willingness to learn
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Solid social media management experience
- A competitive compensation and benefits package, including 13th salary & bonuses scheme
- Opportunity to take part in international research and innovation projects
- Career Opportunity in EU project development and management
- A pleasant and flexible working environment within a young team
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.