Marketing and Networking OfficerNicosia, Cyprus
On behalf of our esteemed client, we have a wonderful opportunity for a Marketing and Networking Officer to join this vibrant and expanding team.
The company is a consulting organization, active in European Union affairs, in particular in research, innovation, and educational programs and projects. Based in Nicosia, Cyprus this key player is intensively involved in EU and National-funded transnational research, innovation, and educational projects. At a national level, our client works to support individuals and businesses, around the application and granting of European and National Funds.
Furthermore, as an accredited VET Center from the Human Resource Development Authority of Cyprus, our client is proud to organize and implement funded seminars for businesses.
The successful candidate is an ambitious and talented Marketing and Networking guru, passionate about teamwork and the development of a corporate brand and network, both locally in Cyprus and internationally.
- Reports directly to the Managing Director
- Supports the organization and monitors/assesses the implementation of every Marketing & Networking activity
- Designs & updates the corporate marketing tools and materials as well as project promotional materials
- Responsible for the design and development of the monthly e-newsletter of the organization
- Collaborates effectively with all organization team members and each department
- Monitors, develops further, and adjusts, when necessary, the Marketing & Networking plan of the organization
- Sustains the existing, and establishes new partnerships and networks, at the EU and national level
- Responsible for the management of the social media accounts of the organization
- Development of promotional material (corporate, project-based, national services)
- Communication and collaboration with external collaborators (marketing agencies, printing houses, etc)
- Organization of events (training sessions/promotion & dissemination/information events etc) for the projects and national services offered by the organization
- Promotion of the national services offered (funding schemes/seminars) to clients (businesses, individuals)
- Management of the corporate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Any other support deemed necessary for/by the team
- University degree in a related field(s) to the position (i.e. Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration, etc)
- Proven experience in marketing and networking activities
- Experience in event management
- Fluent and excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team
- Problem-solving skills
- Taking initiatives and willingness to learn
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Solid social media management experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Design skills knowledge (software) specifically Canva would be considered a bonus
- A competitive compensation and benefits package, including 13th salary & bonuses schemes
- Opportunity to take part in national and international events
- A pleasant and flexible working environment within a young team
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.