A wonderful chance for Junior Accountants to gain experience and take a serious step in their career. Our client is a business consultancy offering corporate services, tax, and audit and accounting services to local and international customers.
- Daily bookkeeping and recording transactions in the accounting system
- Bank, Debtors and Creditors Reconciliations
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of monthly payroll, calculation of PAYE, social insurance, and other deductions
- Provide assistance to other team accountants as requested
- Other tasks given by the Company management
- At least 1+ years of recent practical experience in an accounting role in the service providing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or holder of LCCI Higher will be considered as an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent command of the English language (both verbal and written). Russian would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of Intelisoft will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- 13th salary
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.