Our client is dedicated to redefining the rules of the eCommerce and AdTech industries. They are proud to be a part of a global network of brands combining innovative eCommerce platforms with unique programmatic native ad exchange & mediation solutions for publishers across the most relevant demand sources.
As a B2B technology solutions provider within the financial services industry, they are based in Cyprus and the UK, developing a product for client management and a trading ecosystem, including elements of both B2B (e.g., CRM and Back Office solutions for Brokers) and B2C (e.g., Web Trader, Client Area, etc.).
We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join this vibrant team and lead the development of cutting edge trading technologies for FX and CFD brokers, including seamless integrated CRM and Marketing solutions.
- Write clean code accompanied with unit tests and documentation
- Develop new features, using cutting edge technologies
- Troubleshoot and resolved escalated issues
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to solve difficult problems
- Participate in peer code reviews trough pull requests
- Share knowledge and maintain high-quality code
- Work as part of a highly motivated, focused team
- 5+ years of working experience with PHP
- Working experience in building web applications
- In-depth knowledge of any MVC framework
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Good knowledge of HTTP and RESTfull APIs
- Working experience with Git in a team environment
- Familiarity with AWS or Docker will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent in English, both in writing and verbally
Would be a plus
- Forex domain knowledge
- Experience with MT4, MT5 platforms
- Experience with payment gateways integration
We are looking for a person who
- Passionate about technology and always strives to grow
- Able to take ownership of their work and to drive it to reach the final goal
- Motivates and inspires people around as well as stays motivated themselves
- Always able to find solutions that are simple but solid architecture-wise
- Develops software not just for fun but thinks about the business problems the software solves
- A challenging job in a fast-developing, international E-commerce company
- Healthy and friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Possibilities for career advancement
- Outstanding remuneration package and complimentary social benefits
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.