Development Project ManagerNicosia, Cyprus
Using renewable resources, our client is proud to approach future ecologically and responsibly. To this end, they build and operate solar power plants. Based in Prague with subsidiaries in Cyprus, Romania, Chile, Colombia, and Peru, their power plants have been operating in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, and Chile.
Cyprus is their fastest-growing market and their goal is to build & install 150MW within 50 solar power plants in 2.5 years. This key role for the Development project manager will have responsibility for the development management and execution of photovoltaic power plants in all phases of their development and engineering.
- Prepare and submit needed application forms and follow-up to collect permits
- Compile all documents from the landlord
- Coordinate work with our external service providers (Topography, design, permits, lawyer, ground studies, EIAs)
- Coordinate work with our technical department, country manager, and development manager
- Keep the team manager & investors informed about the progress
- Network with local authorities and develop relationships
- Keep folders with documents and database always updated
- Comply with the development deadlines
- Possible involvement in the development of several projects in parallel until the "ready to build" phase
- University degree in either Civil or Structural Engineering or qualified Architects
- Prior experience with project management preferred
- ETEK membership will be considered an advantage
- Professional English proficiency as many colleagues - technicians in the Czech Republic do not speak Greek and, in addition, some clients from outside Cyprus request communication in English
- Full, clean driving license since you may be requested to travel from time to time
- Eye for precision
- Being self-organized: understanding the role within the process and team cooperation
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines
- Being active & goal focused
- Ambition to prove the power of SUN!
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.