An excellent role has come through in Limassol for a registered, qualified pharmacist to join an expanding practice.
- Service and assist customers in the pharmacy
- Advise and guide customers with queries
- Assist other pharmacists and owners with queries and orders
- Any additional customer-related or stock-related duties within the pharmacy that the owners may require
- Pharmacy university degree essential
- Professional Registration as a pharmacist in Cyprus
- Fluent Greek and English; Russian will be a bonus
- Computer literate
- Prior experience essential
- Strong team player
- Customer service mentality
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical-beauty products
- Working hours are 8am-1:30pm and 3pm-6:30pm. For Wednesdays and Saturdays, 8am-2pm. Once a month late shift: 8am-10pm for the winter period and 8am-11pm for the summer period.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.