Pharmacy AssistantLimassol, Cyprus
An excellent role has come through in Limassol for a qualified Pharmacy Assistant to join an expanding practice.
- Service and assist customers in the pharmacy
- Advise and guide customers with queries
- Assist other staff and owners with queries and orders
- Upsell and demonstrate beauty products wherever possible
- Any additional customer-related or stock-related duties within the pharmacy that the owners may require
- Diploma as an aesthetician or pharmaceutical assistant
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service ethos
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a cheerful personality
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical and beauty products
- Fluent Russian, Greek, and English
- Working hours are 8am-1:30pm and 3pm-6:30pm. For Wednesdays and Saturdays, 8am-2pm. Once a month late shift: 8am-10pm for the winter period and 8am-11pm for the summer period.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.