Full Stack Software Development EngineerLimassol, Cyprus
Our client, a team of dedicated professionals that love what they do and strive to improve and learn something new every day, is looking for a junior to mid-level Full-stack software development engineer that is eager to learn and wants to join a fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving problems, writing excellent well-tested code, developing software at scale, and creating well-thought user experiences.
- A passionate technologist that loves writing well-tested code
- You have demonstrable experience with an Object-Oriented language (Java, Ruby, or Python) and Framework (Spring Boot, Ruby on Rails, or Django)
- You are a self-starter that loves solving problems and learning something new every day
- An active Github account with contributions to open source projects
- You are highly dependable and enjoy working within a diverse team
You get extra credit for
- Demonstrable functional programming experience
- Unix/Linux system administration experience
- You have worked in an agile team and practiced either Kanban or Scrum
- A Computer Science or other related degree
The client believes their values and work environment are the biggest benefits they offer. They take them extremely seriously and they are at the core of what they do. Plus they have some cool perks:
- A competitive salary with regular pay reviews
- An annual discretionary performance-related bonus!
- A very bright office close to the sea that will come in very handy in the summer
- Healthy tech budget to make sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Generous personal development budget and dedicated company-wide hack days focused on employee growth
- 1 week per year for training and personal development
- A well-deserved time off with 23 days of paid holiday
- Flexible work environment and hours, they care that you get the job done not when and where
- A cake on your birthday!
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.