Compliance/AML OfficerLimassol, Cyprus
As a leading Alternative Investment Fund Manager based in Limassol, our client combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on professional client service delivery. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in an international context for a company managing several Alternative Investment Funds in Cyprus and other EU jurisdictions with an investor base from the EU, UK, MENA, and CIS.
- Responsible for making the assessment and ultimate decision whether to highlight any significant finds and escalate if limits or investment restrictions are breached
- Responsible for producing ongoing Compliance and AML reports, ensuring a solid understanding of the difference between both roles
- Building relationships across the business is a must-have to succeed and be effective in this role
- As part of the main team, ensure that the company is following a risk-based approach on all levels to be compliant with applicable laws, service standards, company policies, and procedures
- With the support of your team and using your own judgment, you will need to identify any risks or concerns and report them in a timely manner
- Responsible for the maintenance and updates of compliance/AML manuals
- CySEC AML certificate holder - essential
- CySEC advanced certificate holder for at least two years
- Master/Bachelor degree in Business or Finance or an equivalent degree
- 2-4 years professional experience in a similar role within a bank or an Investment Firm
- Deep knowledge of CySEC regulatory guidelines for Compliance and AML/CFT
- Solid knowledge of Regulatory reporting
- Working and focusing on Private Equity, Real Estate, and complex Hedge Fund strategies, you will need to be a master organizer, enjoy variety and be a methodical planner
- Solid knowledge of AML Laws is a pre-requisite
- Solid knowledge in establishing monitoring programs and reporting to Management
- Solid knowledge in updating procedures and manuals is a must
- Solid knowledge in initiating procedures and best practices
- Fluent in Greek and English; additional languages would be considered an asset
An inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations, with a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.