Fund Administrator/Transfer AgentLimassol, Cyprus
As a leading Alternative Investment Fund Manager based in Limassol, our client combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on professional client service delivery. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in an international context for a company managing several Alternative Investment Funds in Cyprus and other EU jurisdictions with an investor base from the EU, UK, MENA, and CIS.
- Working within the AIFM team, you will be responsible for assisting to ensure the company is always consistent and complies with current financial regulations
- As a master organizer and a methodical planner you will use your own judgment to communicate with brokers, banks, team members and coordinate between departments to collect and centralize data and investor information per fund that we are mandated to manage
- To work with foreign, world-known fund administrators to learn their processes and help the company oversight as per the AIFMD regulatory requirements
- To interact with investors and directors of funds with strong attention to the utmost confidentiality
- Using diplomacy and interpersonal skills, you will know the art of handling different characters and cultural backgrounds and be able to explain requirements and reports where requested
- To handle administrative tasks and be the go-to person for centralization of data
- To draft excel and word reports as requested by management
- CySEC basic certificate is a plus (if not available, must be willing to achieve within a year of working at the company)
- Must be willing to achieve the CySEC AML certificate within two years latest
- Master or Bachelor degree holder with solid English skills
- 2-4 years professional experience within the professional industry or the investment industry
- Recently qualified lawyers may also apply
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, and excel, and .pdf conversion
- Solid knowledge in initiating procedures and best practices
- Fluent in English; additional languages would be considered an asset
An inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations, with a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.