PA to the CEO/Office AdministratorLimassol, Cyprus
As a leading Alternative Investment Fund Manager based in Limassol, our client combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on professional client service delivery. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in an international context for a company managing several Alternative Investment Funds in Cyprus and other EU jurisdictions with an investor base from the EU, UK, MENA, and CIS.
- You will need to be responsible for office planning, supplier handling, dispatching of couriers and documents, organizing meetings, and keeping the company calendar
- You will be responsible to maintain the Company website and marketing material and you will be required to create and suggest improvements
- You will be handling requests of management to organize and plan meetings and learn the company’s counterparties to communicate with them and organize meetings and plan agendas
- You will be requested to fill in bank forms and keep the company’s administrative file for the management’s ease of use and reference where needed
- You will be interacting with investors and directors of funds, requiring strict confidentiality as well as excellent interpersonal skills to handle the different characters and cultural backgrounds
- To draft excel and word and PowerPoint presentations where requested by management
- Prior experience in a similar role is essential
- Preferably having worked in a multicultural environment
- Master or Bachelor degree holder with specialization in marketing, communication, or international relations degree will be a plus
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ideally some knowledge and interest in website maintenance or a willingness to learn and develop this into presenting the company’s marketing strategy with the potential if desirable to the candidate, to develop into a marketing manager role in the future
- Fluent in English; additional languages a bonus
An inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations, with a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.