On behalf of our client, a leading technology and services provider in the brokerage industry with more than 5 offices around the globe, we are looking for an experienced Back Officer Officer to join the growing team.
The candidate must be able to work on a shift pattern i.e. 9am-6pm, 10am-7pm, 11am-8pm, 12pm-9pm and 1pm-10pm.
- Maintaining the accounts and financial details (i.e. Valid Documents, updated information)
- Providing administrative and support services efficiently for the smooth functioning of the organization and effective working of employees
- Process applications for the opening of new client’s accounts
- Amend client’s accounts (e.g. leverage, profile, etc.) into the Company’s software
- Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on the account opening process as well as amending existing accounts
- Implement strong Know Your Client procedure to all potential and existing clients
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is collected and update the Company’s software about the collection of these
- Keep client records (i.e. agreements, ID documents, investor questionnaire, Know Your Client information) in electronic form
- Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department
- Liaise with the Head of Back office for any queried issues
- Call and Email Monitoring as per requirements set by the compliance department
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Fluent in the English language, both verbal and written; any additional languages would be considered an advantage
- Computer literacy with a very good working knowledge of Office package
- Career advancement
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly bonus after 6 months
- Health insurance
- 23 days holiday
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.