As a Cyprus Investment Firm operating in Nicosia, our client is keen to recruit an Assistant Risk Officer to work under the internal Risk Officer. As a provider of investment services of Portfolio Management and Investment Advice, our client is offering an excellent career path and professional environment.
- Maintain and modify all analytic models in use according to internal specifications
- Define or recommend model specifications or data collection methods
- Devise or apply independent models or tools to help verify results of existing or new analytical systems
- Interpret results of analytical procedures and produce written summaries of research results
- Write requirements documentation for use by software developers
- Identify, track, or maintain metrics for trading system operations
- Research new products or analytics to determine their usefulness and develop core analytical capabilities or model libraries, using advanced statistical, quantitative, or econometric techniques
- The research and development areas will include derivative valuation, securities trading, portfolio construction or optimization, performance measurement and p&l attribution, and other general or specific risk management issues
- Postgraduate degree in mathematics, statistics, or other related fields
- Advanced knowledge in maths and econometrics; knowledge of financial or economic theory, although not required, will be taken into consideration
- In-depth knowledge of Matlab and basic knowledge in VBA
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages, both oral and written
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- High attention to detail
The company offers a health plan and a pension plan, plus covering the training needs and subscriptions for professional qualifications (if any) that are relevant to the job. In addition, it offers 21 days annual leave, one always being Easter Tuesday.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.