Back Office ExecutiveNicosia, Cyprus
As a Cyprus Investment Firm providing the investment services of Portfolio Management and Investment Advice, our client is pleased to recruit for an additional team member as a Back Office Executive.
- Reporting to the Back Office Manager
- The role will carry out the following non-exhaustive functions:
- Assisting in the daily monitor of internal reporting procedures
- Preparing a daily/weekly report identifying any failures/errors observed in the back-office platform (RV)
- Responsible for submitting transactions to NCA under MiFIR Transaction Reporting legislation
- Programming scripts to automate any procedure regarding the monitor or any other back-office task
- University Degree in Business, Finance, Informatics or other related fields
- IT and programming skills
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and practices
- Bloomberg user; use of Reuters should be considered as an advantage
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages, both oral and written
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- High attention to detail
The company offers a health plan and a pension plan, plus covering the training needs and subscriptions for professional qualifications (if any) that are relevant to the job. In addition, it offers 21 days annual leave, one always being Easter Tuesday.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.