A global brand, an established retail business operation across Cyprus, a larger Group structure with international scope – exciting times for the job market in Cyprus. We are excited to announce we are now assisting this excellent client of ours in looking for their next Commercial Manager.
- Reporting to the Country Manager, this role is to ensure the successful coordination of all aspects of business operations to achieve forecasted sales and profit targets
- Manage teams to achieve excellence in customer service while producing forecasted results in a market with high levels of diversity and competition
- Set objectives, KPIs, and priorities for your teams
- Coach and develop talent within the organization
- Provide effective relationship management with existing clients as well as providing leadership and direction to the sales teams
- Ability to be immersed in B2B and B2C sales in various channels
- Heavy involvement in nation-wide marketing and brand positioning in every segment of the business in a diverse market environment
- Regular reporting to the Group’s management on the country’s performance and forecasts
- Prepare annual budgets, control pricing and margins to achieve forecasts as well as advising on corrective actions when required.
- Nurture solid relationships with other departments locally and remotely to ensure smooth running and efficiency of the business overall
- Directly take part to assist in increasing sales through actively engaging new clients, either with existing products and channels or through new distribution channels
- Assist in potential and existing clients’ risk assessment and make recommendations for solution-focused actions
- University degree in Business Management or in any other related field
- Commercial management expertise of 3+ years
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with a “hands-on” operational work ethic
- Leadership and excellent people management skills.
- Proven experience in strategic sales and business development
- Strong, assertive decision-maker focused on results and deliverables
- Excellent numerical and analytical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects and duties simultaneously
- Company Car
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Bonus scheme
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.