Financial ControllerLimassol, Cyprus
As a Fintech company, our client allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method.
By building the largest local payments network and offering their deep understanding of payment processing, they facilitate online businesses of every size from new startups to public companies, and offering top-end solutions.
A key role for a Financial Controller has now arisen for experienced accounting and finance professionals looking for international experience and to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology. This role has elements and requirements of a Business analyst role also and is perfect for those of you looking for a more analytical Finance role.
- Preparation and review of financial statements and other reports in Cyprus, the UK, and Ukraine
- General accounting - General ledger maintenance, reconciliations, monthly, quarterly, and annual closing processes
- Involvement and assistance in global tax projects
- Work closely with bookkeepers and accountants; Support them and advise them on accounting and tax-related matters
- Enforcement of financial policies
- M&As due diligence and analysis
- Ad-Hoc projects and improving processes
- Analyze, optimize and build business models for our products, pricing, promotions, competitor trends, activities, KPIs, and business units as key part of strategic decisions
- Define metrics to evaluate performance; build reporting/dashboards to track performance and maintain it
- Create insight beyond numbers and help to influence, support, and execute our strategic business decisions
- Create budget plans, bookings plans, and targets for the related departments and businesses
- Communicate key metrics and insights to various partners and stakeholders clearly and effectively
- Prior experience in an accounting position – an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics or related quantitative field or equivalent practical experience
- Accounting and taxes knowledge (preferable IFRS)
- Accurate and detailed oriented with a high level of analytical and professional skills
- Highly motivated and committed
- Efficient, organized multi-tasking and customer-oriented
- Drive execution, initiate projects, and manage them start to end
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- ERP knowledge (preferable NetSuite) - an advantage
- Fluency in English is essential; other languages a bonus
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.