We are pleased to announce an excellent new role in Limassol for an Accountant has come up for one of our corporate clients. The successful candidate will join a large, established, and highly reputable firm where career potential and growth are second to none.
- Maintain and develop the clients’ accounting records
- Make necessary applications for VAT registration of clients when the need arises
- Prepare and submit clients’ VAT and VIES reports, notify clients of any VAT liabilities and arrange for settlement
- Prepare clients’ payroll on a monthly basis
- Liaise with the clients and meet their needs and requirements on a continuous basis
- Report to the head of the clients Book-keeping department
- At least 2 years previous work experience in a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language
- Strong computer literacy and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, professional discipline
- Willingness to assume responsibility
- Knowledge of Intellisoft accounting software will be considered as an advantage
An attractive package including a 13th salary, private medical scheme, pension plan, and continuous education and professional development will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.