Assistant Manager – Banking DivisionLimassol, Cyprus
We are pleased to announce an excellent new role in Limassol for an Assistant manager has come up for one of our corporate clients. The successful candidate will join a large, established, and highly reputable firm where career potential and growth are second to none.
- Assist clients in the procedure of opening corporate and/or personal bank accounts in Cyprus and/or abroad
- Gather, review and prepare the information and due diligence documentation required
- Complete the necessary bank forms for the account opening and all other matters related to corporate/personal bank account
- Manage clients bank accounts on their behalf
- Prepare bank analysis/reports and advise clients accordingly
- Sustain the firm’s strong relationships with the local and international banking network
- Keep the clients’ files up-to-date
- Coordinate the daily departmental operations
- Supervise employees and provide additional training if needed
- Work closely with the Compliance officer for the protection of the clients’ and the firm’s interests at all times
- University degree in Banking and Finance or another relevant subject from a recognized University
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of Compliance /’Know your client’ matters
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to assume responsibility, conduct research, and undertake projects
- Strong computer literacy
- Proven supervisory skills
- High attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language
An attractive package including a 13th salary, private medical scheme, pension plan, and continuous education and professional development will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.