Our client is a leading software and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. With 36,000 employees globally, they are now looking for the newest member of the team.
The Software Developer will be responsible for developing code under the guidance of a senior resource, helping to ensure that the project is completed on time and on/under budget. This position will also be responsible for unit testing, debugging new and/or existing software, performance tuning.
- Develop code based on the specifications provided
- Participate in code development by actively writing code and conducting unit testing
- Supporting the QA processes
- Work with the development team to troubleshoot development environment, production environment, performance tune, and optimize code
- Analyze, design, coordinate and develop .Net web applications and components.
- Execute all phases of software application projects, including the development of new functions, resolution of defects, database conversions, issue resolution, or any technical tasks required to ensure successful application development.
- Maintain ownership of core modules throughout the system development life cycle supporting design, development, quality assurance, and production support efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work from rudimentary requirements and specifications
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to design and develop large scale, complex applications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge and experience in one (or more) of the following: C# .NET, Java
- Fluent in English
- Medical Insurance (medical/ dental/ vision) – 100% coverage for employee and dependants
- Life insurance for employee
- Provident fund (7% employer & 1-10% employee)
- 20-30 annual leave days (increasing based on years working for the company)
- 30% of annual leaves are transferrable to next year
- If a national holiday falls within the weekend, the employee can take it as a day off during weekdays
- Flexible working hours: starting between 08:00 – 09:00
- Canteen with home-made food
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.