Based in Limassol, within an established group of legal, corporate services, and tech companies, our client, as part of their continuous growth and development, is currently looking to reinforce their GDPR Compliance team, with a highly motivated junior lawyer.
The successful candidate should have experience in technology law with a particular focus on privacy and data protection laws (GDPR).
- Provide advice on personal data and privacy matters to new and existing clients in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare and work on data protection compliance programs, GDPR assessment, and implementation, as well as other advisory and regulatory work
- Build and sustain client relationships and provide quality client service and support
- Assist with business development activities and contribute to the growth and success of the team
- Anticipate the challenges our clients are likely to face and act proactively
- A Degree in Law and admission to the Cyprus Bar
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in advising on data protection matters
- Good knowledge and understanding of the GDPR and IT Law related matters
- Familiarity with one or more of the following sectors would be considered an advantage: corporate and commercial law, employment law, financial services, banking, technology, energy, the public sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English language
- Strong computer literacy and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, professional discipline, and willingness to assume responsibility
- An attractive package including 13th salary
- Private medical scheme
- Pension plan
- Continuous education and professional development will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.