We are excited to announce several excellent new vacancies for a qualified Corporate & Commercial Lawyer. Our client is looking to enrich their Corporate departments, at their offices in Limassol and Nicosia, with an exceptionally talented Corporate & Commercial Lawyer. The successful candidate will deal with complex, high-value cross-border projects with demanding timetables.
- Provide legal advice to new and existing clients on corporate and commercial matters
- Draft, negotiate and review commercial agreements
- Negotiate and manage various contracts and transactional documents
- Prepare statutory documents for international companies
- Draft legal opinions and legal memos on corporate, commercial, and contract law issues
- Prepare and conduct KYC and ensure compliance with AML legislation
- Build and sustain client relationships and provide quality client service and support
- Assist with business development activities and contribute to the growth and success of the team
- Anticipate the challenges clients are likely to face and act proactively
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Law
- More than 3 years of hands-on experience in a corporate legal position
- Strong legal knowledge of one or more of the following sectors: corporate and commercial law, contract law, financial services, banking
- Familiar with a wide range of sectors and industries
- Understanding of the legal and practical requirements of the main destinations for investment from Cyprus
- Ability to work effectively within a complex global group and a fast-paced business environment
- Acquire commercial awareness and market intelligence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language – additional languages will be considered an advantage
- Technology oriented, strong computer literacy, and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, professional discipline, and willingness to assume responsibility
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills
- Be an ambassador of the firm by portraying its values and demonstrating a professional stand at all times
An attractive package including a 13th salary, private medical scheme, pension plan, and continuous education and professional development will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience and qualifications.
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.